With the advent of the internet, the freedom that comes with it and the ease of accessibility in recent times, the issue of censorship has become a major talking point and cause for debate. Any individual can hide behind his screen anywhere in the world and post obscene and pornographic images ...
Freedom of speech is a universally acknowledged right of the citizens of any nation; a fundamental human right guaranteed by the virtue of one being a human being and it is a right that must be protected at all cost. There are various International Laws, Treaties and Conventions that have ...
Fundamental rights are those rights that are thought to be inherent to man and are protected by law in any Nation guided by the rule of law. The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under Chapter IV guarantees fundamental human rights and makes a special provision for their ...
Every country or region has its own ups and downs and most of the time such country, county or region devises means of controlling or at best evolves measures of taking care of such problems. A state of emergency is the last resort usually employed to salvage an irredeemable political or ...
- THE LAW OF INHERITANCE IN NIGERIA
- KIDNAPPING IN NIGERIA: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE LAWS
- THE ADJUDICATION OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT OFFENCES IN THE MILITARY
- CAN CHOREOGRAPHY BE PROTECTED UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW?
- ADDUCING EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS CONVICTION IN LAW
- AN ANALYSIS OF THE LAW OF NUISANCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION