Audu Echono is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. He was a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Law, University of Jos, Nigeria where he lectured for several years. Before joining the University of Jos, he had a brief stint with a leading law firm in Lagos, Nigeria. He is currently the Principal Partner at TLC & Associates, a firm of Solicitors and Legal Consultants in Jos, Nigeria. He is on the Board of Governors of a prominent non-governmental organisation that seeks to alleviate poverty and empower women and youth in Nigeria. He also holds a Masters in Law (LL.M) degree from the University of Jos, Nigeria and has attended several international courses and seminars.
- THE LAW OF INHERITANCE IN NIGERIA
- KIDNAPPING IN NIGERIA: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE LAWS
- THE ADJUDICATION OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT OFFENCES IN THE MILITARY
- CAN CHOREOGRAPHY BE PROTECTED UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW?
- ADDUCING EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS CONVICTION IN LAW
- AN ANALYSIS OF THE LAW OF NUISANCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION